Smartphones have replaced bulky landlines, postal letters, and big screen computers. Today, anything is possible from anywhere because technology is so advanced and there is no stopping in venturing further. One such area where science and technology are advancing is in the field of Food Technology that is coming up with ways to prepare for the future. The future is already overpopulated and issues such as starvation, anemia, pollution, and waste disposal are beginning to choke the existing living. Hence, alternatives to what is presently available are to be considered a boon if you want to see the Earth survive another million years.
Check out the following high-tech foods that research shows are probable to be included in, or even replace, the present common person’s diet in the near future.
- Safe-to-Consume Water Bottles – One of the growing concerns that the world is facing today is an increase in plastic disposal that mainly originates from water bottles. Scientists are coming up with ways to change the packaging material from plastic to seaweeds, which are actually edible, hence attending to the problem of plastic bottle disposal.
- Self-Putrefying Food Packs – Another growing concern arises from waste disposal that is used to pack food. Since the world is shifting to a more fast-food/eat-on-the-go/takeaway kind of a lifestyle, there has been an increase in the number of food packs that have been disposed of. An alternative to this has been identified by introducing packaging material that will decay on its own.
- The Pill Solution – These days’ people want solutions that are fast, compact, and produce instant results to their eating habits and lifestyle problems of anorexia/obesity. One all-in-a-box solution is the use of pills to target such problems. To explore a range of new age modern pills that cater to nutrition, diets, slimming, and other supplemental needs, check out MOVOMOVO.COM.
Other non-conventional foods include:
- Crunchy Insects – These are already being tried and have found to be tasty and of nutritional value.
- Synthetic meat and seafood – For the non-vegetarians, options of scientifically created meat, fish, and other seafood options are underway.
- Printable 3D Edible Foods – Scientists are tapping ways to use plastic, metals, and other items to convert them to 3D edible foods.
- Scan-able Foods – It is important to know what we eat, hence the use of food scanners and evaluators to reveal the ingredients and nutritional information of the different food we eat.
- Chewable Caffeine – This is an already-establishing line of food that is replacing liquid beverages, making it more easier to consume.
- Pro-Vita-Carb Drinks – This super food can be had on the go and as the name suggests caters to the essential nutrients, namely proteins, vitamins, and carbohydrates.
- Synthetic Honey – Another food that is in the experimental stage is preparing honey from synthetic honeycombs to meet the increased demand.
Scientists believe that switching over to these foods will not be long enough and the days are inching closer. Therefore, be prepared and browse through modern food menu to choose your favorite.…